Wednesday, January 18, 2017

We're not done yet!

Of course there's more...

JUST A FEW MORE
'cause I really do love these little guys

*****

Check out this precious GEM created by SallyAnn

It seems to me that this guy is an old PARTY ANIMAL
(perhaps it's the style of horns which give me this feeling)

I feel that he has been around the block a few times,
but he still knows how to celebrate
and have a good time

He doesn't party as much as he used to
(as evidenced by the cob-webby strands from his horns, of course!)
but he does like to give the younger kids a run for their money

(it's possible I'm making all of this up, but it seems likely to me)



*****

Sarah says that she began this project thinking she would
 do battle with her inner beast and try to beat him!!!

But instead she has learned to LOVE her inner beast
(even the undesirable qualities)
and also to love the INNER BEASTS of others


Apparently, people with wide set eyes are very tolerant and broadminded...
 but they also possess a flagrant disregard for authority and advice.

I wonder if this is true?

These eyes are VERY wide set!
(and tiny, I wonder what that indicates?)


*****
 This delightful character from Sue
really puts a smile on my face...

I can't pin point EXACTLY what it is that I find so appealing
but I think it's because he's so damn hairy!

He just looks like a giant shaggy ball of yarn ends grew a face
and some horns

* I really do love him *

Sue was originally planning to trim away some of that excess hair,
but I'm so glad she changed her mind and left him au naturel



 *****

Now this one looks like I do, after a rough day at work! 

More than a little disheveled, with eyes that just don't look like a match...

Kajsa has crafted this FEISTY inner beast, known as

THE GREAT GOOBERLICIOUS

You'll notice rather a healthy beard happening,
 (PS. the beard wasn't even intentional, just a brilliant accident of yarn placement)

Can you believe that this is Kajsa's FIRST CROCHET PROJECT???

What an incredible effort!


*****

The final INNER BEAST I'd like to share is Melba's

CHEERLEADER BEASTIE
(complete with pom poms)

I love Melba's intention with this glorious creature...

I'll paraphrase a little, but here is what the cheerleader beastie means to her:

* REMINDER - enjoy life more, and shake out that negativity *
* CHEER LEADING SUPPORT - to complete all those unfinished projects *
* REMINDER to appreciate what you have, and not focus on what you don't *

There's something in that for all of us, I think!



*****

and here's my little guy who started it all...

I can't tell you how happy it is to see his TRIBE gathering!

A HUGE THANKS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
 WHO HAS CREATED AN INNER BEAST TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD

IT REALLY DOES MAKE MY HEART HAPPY TO SEE THEM ALL
(and I am enormously proud)



If you are inspired by these wonderful projects, and want to make
an INNER BEAST of your own,
be sure and link your project to the pattern on Ravelry
so that we can all enjoy your creativity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why Floetrol the best medium for bloom technique for creating marvel art?
GENERAL Why Floetrol the best medium for bloom technique for creating marvel art? acrylic01, 1 week ago 2 min read 23 Why Floetrol the best medium for bloom technique for creating marvel art? Acrylic painting is a unique painting technique done with acrylic paints. However, preparing the paint requires mixing a pouring medium and other additives before pouring the paint on the canvas. Bloom technique is one of the pour painting methods that creates a series of fascinating circles or blooms on the canvas. The type of paint, medium, and other additives mixed with the paint goes a long way to determine the painting quality.

What is the Best Pour Painting Technique for Beginners to Acrylic Pour Painting?
The acrylic pouring painting technique is one of the most fascinating types of abstract artwork in existence today. This panting technique empowers artists with endless possibilities for creating captivating paintings. The various kinds of acrylic pouring methods, coupled with the fact that the exact outcome is unpredictable, make this painting technique awe-inspiring.